Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lurrrrve

Sheinsideheartprintdress6 Sheinsideheartprintdress3 Ladybirdlikescollarpins Sheinsideheartprintdress5
Loveheart print dress - c/o SheInside // Boots - Topshop (similar here and here) // Collar pins - c/o Ladybird Likes

So, I'm in love. And it's serious. Oh, and it's with an inanimate object. That's right, I got a new camera for my birthday! My Dad surprised me with the Canon 600d for my 21st and I'm so over the moon with it that I could cry. I can't wait to sit down and geek up on the manual, but until my dissertation's out the way you're going to have to deal with my novice skillz.

Anyway, I officially dedicate this heart-themed outfit to my new love. The collar pins are from the amazing Ladybird Likes, who you might have seen pop up on a few blogs recently. They arrived in the nicest package which included a handwritten note, cute stamps and even a little sweetie (which somehow disappeared two seconds later). It really was one of the loveliest packages that I've ever had the pleasure of opening - Zoe, I take my hat off to you.

Amy x